Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Logistics Analyst, Senior (PMW-170)
at WR Systems
WR has a potential need for a senior logistics analyst to provide US Navy and US Coast Guard Fleet Support.
Position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Inventories, tracks, and ships ADAP, GPNTS, and Navigation Sensor System Interface (NAVSSI) Government Furnished Property (GFP).
- Assists with data entry to ensure hardware from vendor is properly entered into Navy ERP.
- Develops, updates, maintains, and distributes a tracking sheet detailing locations of GFP.
- Participates in weekly program meetings.
- Assists with bi-annual, quarterly, and on the spot warehouse inventory inspections.
- Operates forklift and pallet jack to move equipment as required.
- Prepares 1149 documents and shipping documents for transferring of GFP.
- Assists with equipment upgrades onboard U.S. Navy and Coast Guard ships.
- Performs or supports logistics activities related to the physical delivery of enterprise wide logistics support that includes, but is not limited to supply, maintenance, and facilities management.
- Establishes and maintains GFP location and quantity control, maintain hard copy and electronic GFP record files.
- Performs or supports property physical inventory audits.
- Performs or supports research in various databases to establish material retrieval locations, material sources, and disposition.
- Supports federal stock system research programs (i.e., Fedlog, Parts Master) used to establish manufacturer, part number, national stock number, etc.
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, bills of material, and technical manuals. Interface with client personnel and provide timely client support.
- Assists with resolving project problems.
Candidates must possess the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Must have at least one (1)+ of the following education accomplishments:
o Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field with four (4)+ years of experience
o Associates Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field with six (6)+ years of experience
o High School Diploma or equivalent with eight (8)+ years of experience
- Eight (8) + years’ experience in:
o logistical tracking
o record keeping
o material transfer
o disposition of government and/or commercial property
- 20% travel consisting of CONUS and OCONUS locations.
Ability to obtain and maintain an Active Secret Security Clearance.
This position is contingent upon funding.
WR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, or any additional factors that are protected by law. Please see https://wrsystems.com/our-responsibility/ for more information.