Westlake Financial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Westlake Financial Services
Westlake Financial Services is the largest privately held finance company in the Nation.
We are committed to growing and strengthening our organization by hiring the people that make Westlake World (our culture) what it is. Through hiring the best fitting applicants and supporting our people by developing their talents, we transition our applicants into Westlake Warriors (our people).
With 30% YOY growth and assets of 6.5 Billion, we are always looking to acquire talented individuals as we expand our presence in the Auto Finance Industry. Westlake Financial Services believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our more than 22,000 dealer partners throughout North America.
WESTLAKE WARRIOR: CREDIT ANALYST
Responsible for all aspects of underwriting in the Acquisitions unit to affect maximum possible profitability on a Westlake Financial deal. Focus on process and performance improvement and assume leadership responsibilities of the team as needed. Reports to Regional Originations Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
All aspects of underwriting including credit report analysis, income calculation, book value calculation, scoring of the buy program, analyzing stips for validity (not fraudulent) and in general assuring that the deal “makes sense” for Westlake to put on the books.
- Interacts with customers, dealers, field reps, and various other outside entities (employers, other creditors, etc.) to fully investigate and disposition the deal. Investigate any potential fraudulent stipulations or applications as needed.
- Accountable for deal performance through tracking of early charge offs in buyer’s portfolio. Directly supervises his/her DSR. Return on Asset will be measured for all deals booked.
- Providing excellent customer service to all dealers and sales reps
- Making and receiving a large volume of calls
- Calling Westlake dealerships for a variety of support- and sales and credit related issues.
- Managing e-mails & faxes, inbound and outbound calls effectively.
- Generating and distributing reports
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
- Must have excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Solid Critical thinking abilities
- Able to problem solve
- Supervision/leadership abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong communications skills (Written and Verbal)
- Exceptional time management & organizational skills
- Windows (98, 2000, XP, Vista)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
- Quickly analyze situations and make decisions
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- College Degree preferred
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.