Westlake Financial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Westlake Financial Services
This Business Analyst responsible for developing business performance reports and analysis that will support key decision making, driving improvement in the customer’s experience with the Call Minor application and agent performance.
Specific job duties of this position:
- Extensively analysis and reporting on customer interaction within the CallMinor application.
- Performs utilization analysis and reporting to drive future functional changes, reporting needs, and optimization of the CallMinor application. Create, maintain, optimize and support new and existing reports.
- Pro-actively approach to issues handling, ability to identify business issues and risks, and offer solutions to mitigate risks and identify opportunities for improvements in contact center performance.
- Effectively translate end user reporting requirements into technical design documents; conduct report testing and validation.
- Supports business users in understanding and using data and business intelligence tools.
- Responsible for data analysis across multiple systems; and defining data relationships and requirements for data repository. Responsible for maintaining the functional requirement specification (FRS) for the data repository.
Candidates for this position must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, mathematics, engineering, related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Three or more years’ experience working in an analytical role in a customer contact center within either an IT or financial capacity; five years of experience in a customer contact center or other related experience with three or more years of experience working in an analytical role in a customer contact center preferred
- Thorough understanding of a multi-site customer contact center operations and IVR systems and experience with any IVR platform and integration of back-end data systems and CTI is preferred
- Knowledge of Cisco ICM/IPCC/CVP enterprise deployment; scripting, configuration and call routing is preferred
- Excellent ability to read data models and to understand database table relations and communicate statistical information to different levels of management.
- Experience implementing custom reports using database tools to generate reporting data.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with the following skills
- Knowledge of MS Visio for call flow documentation.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with relational databases and SQL query functionality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to independently manage multiple projects. Simultaneously and work in a fast paced environment.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.