Western Alliance Bancorporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Post Closing Manager
at Western Alliance Bancorporation
- Req No.
- Torrey Pines Bank
- Loan Operations
- Regular Full Time
- San Diego
The position of Post Closing Manager is responsible for managing the three (3) Post Closing Teams: 1) Post Funding Team; 2) Boarding Team; and 3) Imaging Team. This position ensures that production and service level standards are achieved, work is completed accurately and on schedule, and that regulartory compliance, risk management, and audit standards are met. The Post Closing Manager works closely with the Division Loan Prodcution Manager and with bank personnel to ensure proper procedures are followed.
Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Oversee daily work of Post Funding and Boarding Teams, including: work planning and distribution, ensuring timely completion of assignments, accuracy, and process and regulatory compliance
- Work closely with the Imaging Supervisor who is responsible for overseeing the daily work of the Imaging Team, including: work planning and distribution, ensuring timely completion of assignments, accuracy, and process and regulatory compliance
- Develop and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of systems (IBS, FCM, BakerHill, etc.) and processes; provide training, technical support and assistance to Post Closing Teams and others
- Monitor work quality, proactively identify and correct errors and trouble shoot and resolve problems; provide training and assistance as needed
- Performs personnel actions including performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, and interviewing candidates for employment
- Participates in and supervises special projects as assigned by management
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Two years relevant college or university education and 3 or more years related experience or, 5 or more years related experience. Work related experience should consist of relevant experience in the financial industry.
- Intermediate knowledge of general banking, including understanding of bank products, services, and regulations, policies and procedures, with an emphasis in loan origination, production/servicing, or a combination
- Intermediate knowledge of core banking and loan processing software and systems (e.g. FIS IBS, FIS FCM, Baker Hill etc.)
- Intermediate skills in personal computer, mainframe computer system, word processing, spreadsheet and specialty software programs (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Access, etc.)
- Previous experience supervising a small group of employees (at least 3 - 5) preferred