VITAS Innovative Hospice Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Volunteer Manager | Hospice Care
at VITAS Innovative Hospice Care
- Job ID
- Program Posting
- Sacramento Valley
- Regular / Temp
- Regular Full-Time
- Min. Exp.(Yrs)
- Allied Health/Social Services
- Zip Code
- Official Job Title
- Volunteer Manager
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Volunteer Services Manager is responsible for the management of volunteer services at the program level and maintaining volunteer program compliance with Vitas, Federal, state, and Joint Commission policies and standards. Performs or supervises initial screening of potential volunteers and oversees the volunteer application and placement process.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must have proven organization skills; successful in managing a number of tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated skills in public speaking and training.
- The candidate must be a team player, be flexible and adapt well to change.
- Experience in applying sales/marketing and media techniques preferred. Some Healthcare, Volunteer Administration, Human Resources, Volunteer Recruitment, Marketing, or Sales experience preferred.
- Three years volunteer administration experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation with adequate insurance coverage for drivers and passengers.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Special Instructions to Candidates