Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Service Rep. - Lead
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Family Medicine
- Full Time (Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm, Sat 8:30am-4:30pm x1-2mo)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental, optometry, chiropracty, behavioral and social services center providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in seven clinics located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population with a passion to make a difference in the lives of others. Every day, you will make an impact on your community.
We have a very competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, AD&D & disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees.
VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Greet and respond to inquiries from patients and customers via telephone and in person.
- Check in patients through creating encounters
- Communicate with patients their length of visit and inform them of the progress
- Verify insurance/program eligibility
- Make follow-up appointments
- Perform financial and eligibility screening for clinic programs
- Check-out patients, including collecting required payments
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum three year Patient Service experience in a medical environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish