Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Engagement Coordinator
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Health Promotion Center
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am to 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Coordinate and assist in planning, developing, and implementing program strategies. Evaluate prevention materials and methods, and remain current in prevention research and strategies.
- Provide group and individual information, education, training, consultation and referrals to target populations, in accordance with program guidelines and/or as directed by Supervisor
- Identify key individuals and groups in the community to recruit for program goals or for resources related to program goals
- Coordinate and assist in planning, developing, evaluating and implementing program strategies
- Assist in data collection, data entry, evaluation and program reports
- Assist in the selection, evaluation and training of program staff, as needed
- Attend and serve as a representative at professional meetings
- Compile, analyze and summarize data and information for program reporting requirements
- High school graduate equivalent
- Minimum of five years’ community education experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid California driver’s license, vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum one year experience in community alcohol, tobacco, or other drug prevention
- Required to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to present information accurately and effectively both verbally and in writing to individuals and groups
- Strong verbal and written skills necessary for communication with program staff and clients
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities