USE Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at USE Credit Union
DREAM MAKERS WANTED!
Imagine embarking on a career where you can bring YOUR big ideas to the table. At USECU, we are constantly on the lookout for imaginative people who are passionate about creating extraordinary experiences for our members and want to have fun while doing it! Come help us achieve our vision of transforming lives by making dreams happen.
As a Universal Call Center Representative I/II, you will:
- Provide prompt, accurate, concise and courteous responses to member inquiries relating to consumer loans and other financial transactions.
- Identify member’s needs/sales opportunities.
- Provide quality service at every encounter (Shopper Reports/Call Observations).
- Provide department/team support: Coverage of MSC and Online Services queues.
- Take initiative to identify problems and deliver recommendations and solutions.
- Make outbound calls to complete PSCU Escalations.
- Provides members with information regarding current credit union and branch promotions.
- Process member transactions accurately providing a high attention to detail.
- Communicate suspected member account abuse including potential red flags, elder abuse, or regulatory issues.
- Process wire initiations accurately.
- Troubleshoot Debit and Credit card related issues including activations, fraud claims, ATM or debit card processing errors and replacement orders.
- Identify and assist in finding resolution to account/loan related inquiries. Research and rectify account problems including but not limited to fee reversals, posting errors, payroll deduction allotments/changes, and minimum payment requirements on open and closed ended loans.
- Act as liaison to member and branch/support departments.
- Directs calls as appropriate.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- 1 -2 years related experience and/or training required.
- Required background in customer service and sales.
- Must be able to multi-task, function in a fast paced environment and be detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral form.
- Ability to sell products and services effectively and meet goals.
- Ability to interpret banking regulations and compliance standards.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with internal and external members.
- Must have the ability to use Word for Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Must be able to work rotating Saturdays.
- Must be able to work 9:30am-6:00pm shift.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Banking and/or credit union experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Consumer lending experience.
Perks and Benefits!:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage with low premiums
- 24-hour “Tele-Health” support
- Flexible spending accounts
- Matching 401k plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Incentive program
- 11 company-paid holidays
- Summertime Flip Flop Fridays
- Casual dress code
- Workout facility
- Employee loan discounts (auto, home, credit card, etc.)
- Onsite job and personal development classes
- Free coffee and tea
- Convenient onsite snack kiosk and ATM (corporate office)
- Team building and company events
- Support for work-life balance
- Employee lounge area with pool table
- Recreational areas including a basketball court
What’s it really like to work here?
Our employees say it best! They describe our culture as “genuine”, “unique” and “fun”. If you want to work for a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture, USE Credit Union is just the place for you!
USE Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans to apply.