Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hiring our Heroes Hiring Event - Nov 12th
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
Are you a veteran or transitioning service member? Allied Universal is looking to hire America’s heroes!
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
30. E San Joaquin St. Suite 204, Salinas, CA
Allied Universal is committed to advancing the lives and careers of our veterans and transitioning service members in the communities we serve. Join us on Monday, November 12th for a special hiring event at our San Jose branch. Our team will be conducting on-site interviews for veterans, military, and family members of military personnel.
Please join us on Monday, November 12th for a special hiring event. We will be conducting on-site interviews to match veterans, military, and family members of military personnel with jobs that match their skill sets and expertise.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Benefits offering include:
- Free Guard Training!
- Major Medical Health Plans with company contribution
- Paid Sick Time
- Employees receive discounts through our partnerships
- We are military friendly and accommodate drill schedules.
- Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying. We will provide free training for any hires who do not possess a card/license
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds, climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally duringshift stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
In the Security Industry, a Professional Security Officer may be required to possess a guard card/license depending on the state in which they are employed. The guard card/license is paid for by the owner of the license and becomes the property of that individual.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.