T.Y. Lin International Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Construction Services Manager
at T.Y. Lin International Group
- Req No.
- Construction Management
T.Y. Lin International’s Los Angeles office is seeking a Construction Services Manager to assist with managing construction projects and expanding the company’s existing CM/CEI group by developing new opportunities and clients and working through existing contracts in the region. The position may require managing multiple projects and personnel. The Construction Services Manager shall be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously and developing and managing business in the Los Angeles region specific to Construction Management and Construction Engineering and Inspection (CM/CEI) services.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to secure CM/CEI contracts.
- Track and develop new client leads.
- Position the company for contracts as a prime or a major part of a strategic team.
- Work with company’s marketing production staff to respond to RFP’s and SOQ’s
- Manage one or more construction management and construction inspection projects
- Provide close coordination of work with agency/owner, contractor, utilities and other stakeholders as required.
- Implement established project management, construction engineering and inspection safety procedures and guidelines on project(s).
- Follow prescribed Quality Assurance/Quality Control procedures
- Identify and hire talented CEI personnel
- Gives direction to CEI staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Registered Professional Engineer in California required
- At least 10+ years’ experience in construction management of highway, bridge, transit/rail and/or aviation projects.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills; proven leadership abilities.
- Demonstrated record of performance in managing multi-million dollar construction contracts.
- Ability to manage a multi-disciplined staff of project managers, office engineers, and field engineers/inspectors.
T.Y. Lin International is an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.