The Wonderful Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Wonderful Company
Los Angeles, CA
Wonderful Agency is the full-service, award winning, advertising agency that partners exclusively with a growing portfolio of iconic brands such as, FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Wonderful Pistachios & Almonds, Wonderful Halos, JUSTIN Wine, Landmark Vineyards, Teleflora and more.
We are seeking a Production Artist who can start within a week of being chosen for the position. The core duties of the position are making mechanicals of creative provided by our creative team and making them print-ready. Must be able to complete production for online projects such as banners and email blasts. Having an eye for design aesthetics is required, however, this is strictly a production position.
To demonstrate an eye for design, please put your online portfolio link on your resume, OR submit examples of your work.
Here's what you'll do:
- Create mechanicals of creative that is approved by the creative team and the Client
- Prepare files for release to printer or in-house Indigo press, according to Studio guidelines
- Mock up samples of creative concepts
- Occasionally perform basic to intermediate level image retouching
- Fulfill image and art requests
- Take part in keeping Studio area organized and become knowledgeable in the use of Studio equipment
- Finalize and/or make changes to online banner ads and email blasts
- Perform other job duties, as assigned
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- This position requires 5+ years experience as a Print Production Artist in a highly comparable busy ad agency setting
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Some proficiency with PowerPoint and Word
- Comprehensive prepress knowledge (CMYK, spots, trapping, etc.)
- Knowledge of Kodak Prinergy and Preps is a plus
- Production experience with a very wide assortment of print projects - including but not limited to - POP, Packaging, Direct Mail, Catalogs, Print Ads, Billboards and Posters
- Proficient at making physical mock-ups of various creative pieces
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and stay cool under pressure
- Needs to be extremely detailed
- Capable of multi-tasking, organizing and prioritizing projects
- Must be able to work well with others in a collaborative and cooperative fashion
Here's what we'll bring to the table:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
- Subsidized gym membership.
- On-site subsidized high end cafe offering farm to table meals and snacks.
- Free on-site yoga classes and other wellness-focused activities.
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
- Free tobacco cessation programs.
- Work-Life balance.
- All the FIJI Water and Wonderful snacks you may want in the office.
- Discounted tickets to various LA attractions.
- We are bicycle-friendly, with newly installed bicycle racks available to all LA-based employees.
Wonderful Agency is the in-house, full-service advertising and marketing agency at The Wonderful Company. Dedicated to creative excellence across all media (television, web, print, outdoor, POS, mobile and social media), Wonderful Agency builds consumer awareness and relevance across Wonderful Company brands. This is accomplished by creating effective and innovative campaigns that match the quality of the highest echelon of global firms, while offering an environment that is far more entrepreneurial and fast-paced than a traditional agency. Wonderful Agency is highly integrated in direct brand and product development decisions with company owners, business unit leadership, legal, strategy and other key stakeholders.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.