The Wonderful Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Coordinator, International
at The Wonderful Company
Los Angeles, CA
The International Marketing Coordinator will play an integral role in the success of trade and brand management projects for our international businesses (Asia, EMEA & Oceania) across all FIJI Water brands (i.e. FIJI Water, JUSTIN, Landmark). The position coordinates the implementation of all new point-of-sale projects into market, and supports the sales and marketing team in the successful execution of campaign initiatives. The role will work across multiple departments and functions: sales, design, sourcing and legal.
Here's what you'll do:
- Facilitate execution of all marketing creative assets (both print and digital), working cross-functionally with the internal design team to ensure on-time delivery of all projects
- Assist in the development, management and execution of trade marketing programs for sales teams
- Manage sourcing of branded point-of-sale materials to be used in Retail and On-Premise channels
- Manage the legal review process of all brand and trade marketing projects
- Manage international FIJI Water websites, maintaining and updating contents in line with business needs
- Create all sales-team requested marketing collateral (brand decks, sell sheets, etc.)
- Perform other duties as required
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- BA degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years of previous experience in consumer packaged goods preferred?
- Organized and highly detail oriented
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude; a self-starter who takes initiative without being asked
- Self-motivated, able to achieve high impact in ambiguity
- Ability to adapt to evolving role and responsibilities; open to new learning opportunities
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment
- Strong leadership, relationship building and communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Here's what we'll bring to the table:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
- Subsidized gym membership.
- On-site subsidized high end cafe offering farm to table meals and snacks.
- Free on-site yoga classes and other wellness-focused activities.
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
- Free tobacco cessation programs.
- Work-Life balance.
- All the FIJI Water and Wonderful snacks you may want in the office.
- Discounted tickets to various LA attractions.
- We are bicycle-friendly, with newly installed bicycle racks available to all LA-based employees.
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 60 countries. To discover Earth's Finest Water, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.