The MENTOR Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The MENTOR Network
MENTOR Oregon is seekinga Behavior Specialist to implement the treatment plan for individuals withI/DD, who experience emotional and behavioral challenges by providingindividual and/or group support and intervention. This individual will complete assessments and evaluations, develop a plan and teach based on theassessment. The Behavior Specialist will be responsible for leading regularly scheduled staff trainings including OIS (Oregon Intervention Systems) classes and may also assist with the intakeprocess as needed.
This individual will be basedin the Portland area and will work with clients participating in our variousprograms across the metro area.
- Bachelor's Degree in human services field
- Documented training in behavior modification techniques required
- Minimum of two years experience in behavioral management role required
- Current designation as a Certified OIS (Oregon Intervention Systems) Instructor or willingness and ability to obtain designation as an OIS Instructor with training provided by the organization.
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
What we offer you:
Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30 hour work week
Paid training; Holiday pay
Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
A chance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis
Career development and advancement opportunities
Access to employee discounts with various vendors
A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!