The Clorox Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LATAM Regulatory Manager
at The Clorox Company
Clorox Argentina is currently looking for the LATAM Regulatory Manager who will be responsible for product regulatory compliance across LATAM region: managing people, setting the regulatory strategy, managing day-to-day operations and building our evolving regulatory capabilities across multiple geographies. This will include developing and maintaining strong relationships with external regulatory experts, relevant governmental agencies and industry associations.
- People Development: Development of LATAM group members´ skills against business needs.
- Regulatory Compliance across LATAM region.- Ensure compliance for a broad product portfolio including disinfectants, consumer packaged goods, OTC drugs and cosmetics, between others.
- Develop LATAM Regulatory Strategy. - With appropriate functional partners contribute to business strategy.
- Project support.-Creating recommendations for projects by working closely with LATAM leaders & functions to move projects from discovery to launch.
- Act as primary Regulatory Affairs representative, developing relationships with cross-functional teams (e.g., R&D, Legal, and Quality), regulatory experts, governmental agencies and relevant industry associations.
- 5-8+ years in Regulatory Compliance of CPG or equivalent relevant experience.
- Growing or demonstrated people management and people development skills.
- Advance level of English.