The Clorox Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Manager, Commerce - PPD Direct Accounts
at The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with about 7,900 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2017 sales of $6.0 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products; Pine-Sol® cleaners; Liquid Plumr® clog removers; Poett® home care products; Fresh Step® cat litter; Glad® bags, wraps and containers; Kingsford® charcoal; Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces; Brita® water-filtration products; Burt's Bees® natural personal care products; and Renew Life® digestive health products. The company also markets brands for professional services, including Clorox Healthcare® and Clorox Commercial Solutions®. More than 80 percent of the company's sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Encompassing brand management, global insights and marketing communications, the mission of our Marketing team is to build brands consumers love. Together, we focus on creating and sustaining the lasting consumer and customer relationships that enable us to continually grow our brands. Assignments include establishing marketing best practices; developing and implementing marketing plans; leveraging consumer insights; creating, enforcing and evaluating business-building projects; and identifying and driving new product development opportunities.
The Associate Manager, Commerce will provide functional expertise and support for shopper marketing and media activity for the PPD Direct Accounts. This Subject Matter Expert role (SME) is responsible for the assistance in the development and management of shopper strategy and investment choices for the Direct Accounts Team, inclusive of driving end-user engagement through the path to purchase.
This Subject Matter Expert role (SME) is responsible for the assistance in the development and management of shopper strategy and investment choices for one Studio Teams, inclusive of driving consumer engagement through the path to purchase.
This role requires integration and collaboration with internal Team Leadership including Brand and Sales planning, multi-functional Subject Matter Experts, Field Sales, eCom, agency partners and vendor partners to ensure and integrated delivery across all commerce channels.
Drive Planning and Execution: Lead shopper marketing and media initiatives to help deliver the PPD Direct Accounts business plan.
- Lead strategic and tactical customer shopper marketing plans development by making recommendations to deliver the business objective and maximize return on investment
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to create holistic campaigns that drive end user sales and meet customer business objectives
- Integrate with other Clorox MarCom teams (PR, Media, eCommerce and Shopper) to collaborate and integrate relative product and media strategies with key customers
- Partner with internal sales and analytics teams to track performance and establish measurement practices
- Educate internal teams on Customer B2B media opportunities, shopper media trends and best practices
- Manage 3rd party vendors, customer agency partners, and internal teams to develop and execute campaign creative and promotional assets
- Manage media budget allocations and billing.
- Actively foster collaboration across teams; enable partnerships.
- Builds strong partnerships with teams in consumer affairs and technology teams
Partner with the CoE (Center of Excellence):
- Collaboration with CoE Teams to ensure consistency of core practices and capabilities are embedded into the Studio
- Contribute and participate in training presentations for organization on key capability areas
- Educate the Studio team/organization/other on learnings from programs
- 5-10 years relevant experience -- consumer marketing in any/all of following areas: marketing communications, brand management, digital shopper marketing, national or field shopper marketing
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated strengths in project management, interpersonal relations, thought leadership, communication
- Strong presentation and oral communication skills to present ideas and plans to key stakeholders
- Able to creatively problem solve and ideate to develop innovative marketing ideas and then champion up and across the organization
- Comfortable analyzing program results and ROI measurement
- Agency experience or agency management experience
- Experience in eCommerce
- Experience in B2B
- Experience planning and executing promotional, digital, and shopper marketing programs
- Experience managing and overseeing creative development
- Prior vendor and agency management
- CPG experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree -- Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field is preferred