Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Lead (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC) - Short Hour Weekend Shift - Covid Mental Health Project #365
at Telecare Corporation
Team Lead (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC)
SHORT HOUR (16 hours) * WEEKEND SHIFT * 8:00am-4:30pm
ATTENTION: SPECIAL PROJECT FOR SAN DIEGO COUNTY. San Diego County has arranged for local citizens to quarantine at a hotel in Mission Valley if they show symptoms of Covid19 or have a positive test to Covid19 and need a place to quarantine. This includes our homeless population, community members that live with multiple roommates, local EMTs, Firefighters who have tested positive, or parents that have multiple family members in one house. How does this work? If a SD citizen is at the doctor or hospital and it is suggested that they quarantine for 3-14 days and they cannot do that safely at home, that person comes to this hotel. Telecare has been asked to staff the hotel with 6 Case Managers to provide services to the individuals while they quarantine.
LOOKING FOR 1 AM SHIFT LICENSED TEAM LEAD who will oversee a team of 3 Case Managers. Must be willing to utilize PPE and work with positive Covid patients or potentially positive patients. These individuals do not have severe symptoms. They simply must quarantine. Telecare is looking for employees willing to work in a Covid positive environment with PPE, must be a go getter, must be an independent worker but also coordinate care with a team, must know how to assess risk and put a response plan into action.
Who is Telecare?
TELECARE is a family-feel company. Our CEO, Anne Bakar, stepped into her role in 1987. At the time she was one of the first and only female CEO's in America. Anne has expanded Telecare to over 130 programs in 7 states!!
Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 130 programs and over 4,000 employees across the country. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Telecare is proud to have been recognized by The Bay Area Business Times as the 9th Best Place To Work In the Bay Area for 2020! This is the 18th time we have made the list!
San Diego JIMH ACT is a Justice Involved ACT/FSP in San Diego. This Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Full Service Partnership (FSP) Team with Supported Housing and a Strength-Based Case Management (SBCM) component will serve 110 adults, ages 18 and over.
Multi-cultural. Multi-generational. Multi-ethnic.
Multidisciplinary teams working together to help some of the most disenfranchised, stigmatized and ostracized members of our community. Telecare's mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral health services that engage individuals with complex needs in recovering their health, hopes, and dreams.
WHAT'S YOUR COMPENSATION?
- Total Rewards Package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, employee stock plan, free counseling, life insurance for you and family)
- Team oriented community
- Continued Education Courses, seminars, tuition discount, company scholarships
- Making a positive difference in the lives of hundreds
• One (1) year of experience in mental health setting
• Licensed mental health professional as confirmed by state regulatory/licensing board (e.g., LCSW, MFT, RN, or LPCC) from the state of operation
• One (1) year supervisory experience or supervisory training within six (6) months of employment
• Sensitivity to multi-cultural populations and issues
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• Position requires driving, valid driver license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Must be willing to transport members in your own vehicle.
• Functions as service plan supervisor for the team; ensures coordination of clinical and administrative team functions including scheduling of staff and members served
• Directs day-to-day clinical/administrative operations of assigned team, ensuring all members served receive services as indicated in their treatment plan
• Oversees and monitors accuracy of medical records
• Safeguards member confidentiality
• Promotes a high involvement culture by exhibiting ability to align team around common objectives to ensure contract outcomes, ACT fidelity, and organizational standards are met and maintained
• Ensures staff documentation, assessments, and paperwork meet federal, state, county, and organizational standards and timelines
• Uses person centered approaches and can supervise others in their use
• Understands payer documentation requirements and can supervise others to meet these requirements
• Develops, updates, and implements individual service plans
• Partners with leadership to identify and mitigate risk, and to improve care
• Abides by established policies, procedures, and standards of care in accordance with published ACT Standards
• Provides consistent supervision, including support, feedback, clinical consultation, and clear expectations for meeting job standards and promotion of professional growth
• Tracks, maintains, and ensures compliance with contract expectations and outcomes
• Establishes strong customer and community relations
• Must evade members served in the event of assaultive behavior and pass assault crisis/crisis prevention training
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, and/or changed at the discretion of management.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
• Clinical philosophy and administrative practices must align with and promote Telecare recovery beliefs, mission, and vision
• Ability to train, empower, and lead staff to embody above elements in daily interactions with colleagues, members served, and other service providers
• Thorough understanding of the rights of members served and related legal processes
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to assess safety risks
• Excellent driving skills
• Ability to easily build rapport
• Within three (3) months of employment, ability to apply financial requirements for billing and learn billing codes
• Ability to audit progress notes and treatment plan for payer compliance and quality
• Familiarity with stages of change and motivational interviewing
• Within three (3) months, ability to apply strength based supervision
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability