Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Parts Delivery Driver (CDL not required)
at TEC Equipment
TEC Equipment is the West’s leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,300 employees in 29 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated. Click Here to Learn More About TEC Equipment.
We are seeking a Parts Delivery Driver for our San Diego, CA location. As a delivery driver, your goal is to get the right parts to the right customers, on time. This is a physical job – you will be responsible for loading and unloading parts from the vehicle. You are a key link to our customer and your interaction and service are critical to our success.
This is a great entry-level opportunity for an individual desiring to enter the industry, and grow in this role as our business continues to grow. If you're looking to start a great career for a company that values hard work, an entrepreneurial mindset and promotes from within- we encourage you to apply.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Pick up and deliver parts to customers; accurately handle transactions and parts returns.
- Maintain distribution log/tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made.
- Pick and pull parts from warehouse to fill orders.
- Drive and keep company vehicle clean and presentable.
- Assist with warehouse duties as needed (e.g., put away stock, clean, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record/safe driving habits
- Previous warehouse delivery experience.
- Clear speaking and strong listening skills
- Professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain predictable, reliable attendance.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
- Minimum 18 years of age
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment. All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.