Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager / Product Manager
Pay: $90,000 to $110,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7945
Categories: Sales, Science/Biotech/Research, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Account Manager / Product Manager- Simply Biotech (7945)
Immediate opening for an Account Manager / Product Manager in San Diego, CA who possesses:
- MS in a scientific discipline; PhD a plus
- 3 years’ experience (including post-doc)
- GMP experience strongly preferred
- Sales experience and/or client interfacing experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication
Key Attributes & Skills
- Strong background selling in cell biology, molecular biology, protein purification, immunology or cell separation is preferable.
- Must have excellent understanding of Pharmaceutical R&D as well as Life Sciences.
- Experience in strategic sales planning and execution. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts helpful.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team or alone. Must be a hands-on individual.
- Have existing contacts in the Pharmaceutical R&D and Life Science Industry is very strong plus.
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.
- Be motivated
Email resumes to email@example.com or call 858.683.8559
Simply Biotech specializes in recruiting exclusively for the biotech community. We are currently seeking an Account Manager / Product Manager for a leading and growing biotech firm.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop and implement short and long-range sales plans, strategies, targets, budgets and objectives for existing and new services and products to achieve sales goals.
- Coordinate and communicate with company marketing and communications functions to establish effective lead generation campaigns
- Design and implement account strategies which include tradeshows, lead generation, lead qualification, and customer follow up
- Represent the company and perform presentations at appropriate meetings, conferences and/or client sites to articulate the Company's value propositions and promote its products.
- Identify, communicate, promote and follow up with all customers to develop positive relationships. All customer correspondences must be entered into the Company CRM system.
- Coordinate with appropriate Company support teams to maintain all promises to clients to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- Track sales progress for management review on a regular basis.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.683.8559
More information can be found at www.simplybiotech.com