Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVP, CareCredit Provider Marketing Analytics (L10)
The AVP, CareCredit Provider Marketing Analytics position will play a key role in developing strong analytic solutions to support CareCredit core markets. As analytical partner for CareCredit Marketing and other cross functional teams, this role will manage provider campaign operations, from supporting campaign from design to campaign execution and campaign performance analyses. This role will help influence campaign strategy and execution, optimizing the marketing investment.
- Act as business consultant, offer analytical and strategic thinking for Provider campaigns and marketing investment. Understand business needs and requirements, translate needs and requirements into data and metrics. Standardize processes
- Conduct extensive analysis of Industry performance trends, provide insightful business performance analyses and make recommendations to senior leadership team
- Lead marketing analytics efforts to support CareCredit provider Campaign Operations. Supervise offshore resources relative to execution of campaigns
- Provide primary analytics support to develop and implement B2B and B2B2C marketing strategies; analyze, measure and optimize campaign and program performance
- Partner with the marketing teams as well as marketing partners from various functional areas, including finance, credit, strategic initiatives, IT, risk, operations, sales, business development, legal and compliance, etc.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and a minimum of 7+ years of analytical experience in financial services
- If not located in Costa Mesa, willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- 3+ years of analytics work experience, including:
- 3+ years of analytical experience with analytical tools such as SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, SQL, Advanced Excel, BI applications such as Tableau, or other analytical tools
- 3+ years of experience in identifying issues or trends, interpreting data from multiple sources, driving improvement of results and finding solution
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- MBA or Master’s degree in finance, mathematics, or other quantitative field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to build business case and influence senior leadership decisions
- Strong skills in project management, communications, multi-tasking, ability to work independently, and relationship management are keys to success
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and multiple initiatives, form business insights and provide wing-to-wing analytic support in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze diverse information, develop and recommend strategies, and articulate clearly to business partners and customers
- Solid understanding of financial service industry financial P&L drivers and key sensitivities, with business performance reporting experience
- Healthcare, credit card and/or financial service industry experience a plus
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 - 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Job Family Group:Marketing
With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve? Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.
Our purpose is clear: we are committed to pioneering the future of financing, improving the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. This is fitting because when you join Synchrony Financial, you’re joining an organization that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset -every single one of them. That’s why we are deeply committed to investing in the growth of each member of our team. And with 80 years of experience, we know how to develop talent. At Synchrony Financial, we work hard to offer competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join us, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.