SWCA Environmental Consultants
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Requisition Number
- # of Openings
- Office Location
- US-CA-San Diego
- Natural Resources/Biology/Ecology
- Hire Type
About the opportunity
SWCA is actively seeking to fill a construction coordinator position within our Natural Resources Program for our San Diego, CA office. This will be a flexible hourly position and the candidate will typically work up to 30-40 hours per week depending on workload. This can be a distributed (remote work) position. Pay rate will be based on individual qualifications and experience.
SWCA Environmental Consultants (SWCA) is an employee-owned company of environmental professionals who specialize in natural and cultural resource management, environmental planning, and regulatory compliance.
What you will accomplish
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Project coordination between SWCA staff and client contacts;
- Project status organization, tracking, and reporting; and,
- Coordinating construction support, including preconstruction surveys, construction monitoring, and results reporting between SWCA staff, SWCA subcontractor staff, and client contacts.
Experience and qualifications for success
- A Bachelor’s degree in biology, archaeology, environmental science, or a closely related field;
- Experience with utility on-call support and utility construction practices
- Experience working in a consulting firm or utility practice preferred
- Experience with data management, QA/QC, and progress tracking; and,
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.