St. Madeleine Sophie's Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at St. Madeleine Sophie's Center
JOB TITLE: Program Manager
BASIC FUNCTIONS: Under direction of the CEO and Director of Day Programs, assures smooth running of all program activities. This includes but is not limited to planning, training, and implementation of all program curriculums. Serves as a liaison between SMSC and all relevant state and local agencies as well as parents/caregivers and families.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direction of the Director of Day Programs and the CEO duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assures that daily program participant attendance, payroll and time studies are accurate
- Assures that all end of month deadlines are met
- Assures the day to day running of all program activities is productive, efficient, and meets SMSC and SDRC guidelines
- Assure that all goals/objectives created for each program participant are addressed on a daily basis
- Creates and develops annual departmental goals and objectives
- Assures that assistant managers, case managers, and job coaches are functioning within SMSC program policies and procedures.
- Reports all accident/injuries as required in writing including any and all suspected adult abuse, reports all discrimination and/or harassment
- Works with Director of Day Programs to create new material to benefit program growth and objectives
Mandatory Requirements: BA Degree and/or equivalent experience. MA preferred. Minimum of two years’ experience in direct training of developmentally disabled adults. Ability to develop consumer program plans, and keep detailed records. Experience in a managerial role.