Starcrest Products Of California
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Yard Material Handler
at Starcrest Products Of California
Would you enjoy helping customers? Do you enjoy being active? If so, would you like to join one of the Nation’s most successful direct-to-consumer catalog companies and help customers throughout the country?
Starcrest Products of California, Inc. is seeking individuals like you to join our Warehouse department in the warehouse. As a Warehouse Yard Worker, you will join a team of warehouse professionals pulling orders and delivering merchandise in a timely manner. Qualified individuals must be able to work at a height of 24 feet above floor level; stand, walk, bend, squat, and climb frequently; and able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
The current shift we are looking to fill is full-time, Monday to Friday from 6:30 AM to 3:15 PM, with some mandatory Saturday for overtime.
Here’s a look at some of the daily activities of a Warehouse Yard Worker:
- Locating all new merchandise in Receiving department and transfer to Warehouse department and outdoor storage trailers.
- Locate and consolidate merchandise by hand or using a pallet jack, man-lift, swing reach, and forklift.
- Accurately stack boxes of merchandise on pallets.
- Count cases of merchandise and log into computer.
- Cross train and assist in other Warehouse departments.
No experience? No problem! If you have great hand-eye coordination, and are able to work in an outdoor environment in various weather conditions, Starcrest will teach you the rest.
Interested in joining the Starcrest family?
To complete the application, please visit Human Resources at 3660 Brennan Ave, Perris, CA 92571. We are open Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 4:30pm.
The pre-employment process includes a drug screen and criminal background check.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!