Spring Window Fashions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Director of Sales (West) - Mecho
at Spring Window Fashions
- Requisition ID
- # of Positions
Mecho is the leading commercial solar shading, and intelligent controls systems development manufacturer that has pioneered the industry and is committed to design and functional excellence. Our sales force is recognized for pioneering innovative and classic window management solutions to the Architecture, Design, and Engineering Community and supporting our network of limited Mecho Dealer network. The expectation of this employee is to achieve the annual sales objective for the assigned territory by educating and securing specifications for day-to-day and project specific business with each of these important sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Regional Director to be responsible for the creation and execution for the regional business strategy and plan that is consistent with the overall Mecho strategy and plan. The candidate shall also have experience and be able to cultivate strategic relationships within the architectural, design Consulting and Commercial Real Estate communities whom through consultative sales shall support these practices and further develop and drive specifications for MechoSystems unique product offerings.
- Grow with a developing team of business development managers to meet the objectives of our strategic market plan.
- Manage yourself to grow with a team of colleagues in meeting the corporate objectives of MechoSystems’ strategic plan.
- Drive sales to meet the plan objectives for the territory, and corporate growth.
- Work with MEP engineers, architects, energy and lighting designers, developing and driving specifications on building projects.
- Develop sales by managing key dealer accounts.
- Generate new accounts and drive incremental sales at existing accounts and projects.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; in a related technical field, Real Estate, architectural, construction management or engineering is a PLUS.
- 10+ years experience with architectural sales, account management, and project
- Experience working with contractors and subcontractors, preferably in the US West market.
- Strong track record in driving architectural specifications for unique and proprietary building products.
- Experience and interest in sustainable design and energy efficiency (LEED Credentials a plus).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A highly energetic, motivated person with a demonstrated ability to complete complex tasks and manage shifting priorities under tight deadlines.
- A passion for sustainability and Wellness
- Ability to read architectural and electrical drawings.
- Familiarity with architectural design and project-management processes.
- Strong experience managing a data driven sales process via CRM
- Computer literacy, including the ability to work with spreadsheets and learn basic programming with our equipment.
- Aptitude to learn the company’s channels, influencers, go-to market strategies, products and total energy solutions.
- Technical aptitude understanding complex building and energy systems.
- Proven success working with clients in architectural, engineering, or construction firms. Proven ability to open new accounts and drive specifications with influencers and decision-makers.
- Demonstrated ability to build new relationships and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Must possess market credibility and be customer-focused, passionate, dynamic, market-savvy, and ethical.
- Extensive amount of travel required which includes overnight stays
- Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering on customer-centric solutions
- Making Sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
Optimize Work Processes
- Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear
- Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals
Plan and Align
- Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with the organizational goals