Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, OTC - IT Finance Technology
at Splunk Inc.
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are not only passionate about our product but also seek to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers! At Splunk, we are committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly, to each other’s success.
We are looking for a smart, hardworking, and experienced leader with a large spectrum of experience working in a high-tempo constantly evolving environment. Do you want to utilize your experiences to collaborate and drive cross-functional programs and projects within and across our dynamic organization? As a Senior Manager of Finance Technology, you will do that and more. You will partner with business partners and across IT teams to lead functional technology initiatives. You will lead all aspects of multiple, simultaneous projects and own release planning, coordination, risk mitigation, organization, and tracking of those projects through to deployment. If you thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and fosters creativity, then what are you waiting for? Apply today.
What you'll do: Yeah, I want to and can do that.
You will collaborate with a broad set of Business, IT partners, and Vendors using your keen business process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality, out of the box thinking, and a bit of elbow grease to build holistic solutions that meet business and technology objectives while furthering Splunk’s long-range goals.
This is a dynamic, distributed team of techno-functional professional responsible for constantly evolving the systems and processes that support our Finance and Accounting functions. You’ll work closely with business leaders, partners, and our governance working group to prioritize, then align resource plans and schedules. You will work with an onshore and offshore engineering team for predictable and high-quality solutions.
The Senior Manager - OTC - IT Finance Technology will lead this team of Business Systems Analysts and Engineers responsible for delivering programs/projects, solution enhancements, customizations and providing L3 support to production applications. You will evaluate potential new applications and solutions against business requirements, ensuring they are aligned to broader architectural and security standards and that they meet tactical and strategic objectives.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 12+ years of professional experience architecting, leading and delivering business solutions in Q2C areas of SAP S4/HANA
- Exposure to SAP's BRIM modules - SOM/CI/CM/CC/FICA
- Prior experience having implemented or supported revenue recognition processes and tools such as RevPro, SAP RAR module
- Expertise in Quote-to-Cash (QTC) processes including sales order, delivery, Billing, Pricing, Returns, credit memo, debit memo process in HiTech or Software Industry
- Exposure to other finance business process areas including P2P, RTR, Tax
- Experienced in integrations with multiple SaaS applications and system including, SFDC, FFPSA, Workday, Stripe, OneSource, RevPro, Banks using Multi Bank Connect(MBC), SnowFlake, EDI
- Deep experience and expertise in translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact solutions
- An ability to balance multiple simultaneous tasks/projects, providing proven record of all activities, while handling confidential work with discretion
- Application management experience in a medium to large environment with growing levels of responsibility and complexity of projects and business applications
- Tact in order to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations
- Strong organizational and project management skills, proven experience delivering large, cross functional projects
- A drive to standardize methodology, business processes and solutions.
- A real passion for leading a team and developing talent
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
Education: Got it!
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience required
What We Offer You: Wow, I want that.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open, fun and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
We don't expect people to work 12 hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication and believe that balance helps cultivate an extraordinary environment
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits.
Splunk is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!