Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Spireon, Inc.
We are seeking an experienced individual for a fast paced, multitasking field installation position. He/she must be a quick learner, process driven, proficient with automotive electronics, maintain a positive attitude, and work well independently and within a team setting. Must be able to adapt quickly as our business moves and changes rapidly. Must also possess tools and skills to complete our most difficult GPS installations. Average installation time is 30-60 minutes; installs are basic including power, ignition, ground and a starter kill relay. You will be traveling from location to location, meeting customers at their home/ business/ dealer/ finance company/ grocery store. Spireon is a completely mobile company that goes to the customer to complete the installation. We would like to stress the fact that driving is involved, but we can accommodate most schedules. Travel is required for this position up to 100%.
Activities include completing daily installation routes as assigned. Installing on both passenger and fleet vehicles.
- Ensure all installations are to company standards and of the highest quality
- First line of communication with customers
- Keeping track of hours and communicating with Manager for any issues or concerns
- Daily review of route for accuracy and efficiency
- Attend new car launches and fleet deployment projects
- Maintain daily installation quotas
- Provide daily update to Manager with any route changes or modifications
- Be an expert in all installation types
- Provide customer training and pilot installations as requested
- Manage personal expenses
- Respond in a timely manner to all communication (text, calls, and e-mails)
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong 12volt installation background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Intelligent, driven, competitive, strong work ethic, high level of integrity
- MECP or ASE certifications are a plus, but not required unless applying for a position in the state of Nevada.