Snap-on Business Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Snap-on Business Solutions
- Job ID
With minimal supervision, performs standard welding functions requiring interpretation of blueprints and the use of basic measuring tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Weld parts as directed using various methods of welding
Other tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Qualifications:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Must have 6 months vocational training
• Ability to pass standard welding test
• Ability to read and understand blueprints
• Ability to use Micrometers, Calipers and Height gage
• Heavy lifting may be required
• Exposure to various chemicals and gases commonly found in a welding shop.
• Manufacturing Environment