Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Line Cook - C3 Glendale
A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service.
We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants and nightlife, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
SBE is searching for Line Cooks to help launch a new Food & Beverage concept in Glendale.
This unique role handles all aspects of running the production kitchen. The Line Cook is responsible for ensuring the highest quality food is served at all times. In this role you will handle all aspects to execute a cooking station – to include set up, stock product, and presents dishes according to recipe standards, cleans, sanitizes and maintains equipment, utensils and tools.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
- Must be fluent in the English language, both written and oral. Multilingual skills are a plus.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended periods of time.
- Understands and enforce federal, state, and local food sanitation regulations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Works with a sense of urgency.
- Communicates with management, and all other team members to immediately rectify any and all customer needs and requests.
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift.
- Ability to work in elevated temperatures.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting required.
- Must be able, observant, and quick to respond to various situations and requests while also multitasking and handling stressful situations.
- Must be able to twist, tow (push or pull), reach, bend, climb and carry objects as needed per business needs.