Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Busser - Katsuya LA Live
A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service.
We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants and nightlife, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: (include but are not limited to)
- Constantly provides customers with accurate information about the venue and property as well as entertainment offered in each.
- Sets and resets tables according to standard before, during and after service.
- Welcomes all customers to the venue professionally and courteously, according to the established venue sequence of service.
- Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs and other team members when the opportunity arises.
- Communicates with management, and all other service staff to rectify any and all customer needs, comments or incidents.
- Cleans all spills immediately, notifying other staff members and using appropriate signage when necessary.
- Performs all opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Complies with all state and federal liquor laws.
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment that is in compliance with the all Health District health codes at all times.