Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Admissions
at Silverado Associates
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0e4452c5-988d-4444-9c71-5b2c9ce424c4
Categories: Healthcare - Admin/Office/Records/Finance, Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management, Education - Support Staff
Silverado Hospice. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado, it is about ENRICHING LIVES!
Silverado Hospice, a leading provider of end-of-life care, is presently seeking an Admissions Registered Nurse (RN) to join our hospice care team.
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers
Our nurses enjoy a dynamic environment that focuses on quality end-of-life care with an emphasis on Alzheimer's and Dementia patients.
General Admissions Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities include:
- Provide an explanation of benefits and expectations of Silverado Hospice services to the patient and families.
- Provide a comprehensive nursing evaluations and assessments.
- Develop a detailed Plan of Care for assigned patients, ensuring all services needed are identified and met.
Ideal Registered Nurse (RN) candidate background includes:
- One year of recent hospice or related experience, medical, surgical, oncology, or home care experience.
- Registered Nurse with a valid state license.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation, and willingness to travel to patient locations throughout the bay area.
- Ideal candidates must have excellent presentation skills and enjoy working with patients and families
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: http://www.silverado.com/recruiting/meet-our-team/
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.