Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Solution Sales Representative (Inside) | 29063
at Service Now
Job Title: Solution Sales Representative (Inside)
Location:?Waltham, MA and San Diego, CA
ServiceNow?is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion, and we believe it’s the great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.???
ServiceNow is currently seeking a highly driven, deeply experienced Sales person to join our brand new Inside Solution Sales team based in our Waltham and San Diego offices. The candidate will be a quota carrying individual with a demonstrable track record in new business sales, from pipeline generation through to close (full sales cycle), ideally over the telephone or video conferencing within a Commercial capacity.
The right senior sales representative will contribute to the new team of Inside Solution Sales Specialists managing our IT Operations Management, IT Business Management and IT Asset Management solutions supporting our Commercial sales organization. Experience understanding and communicating with CXO personas is also a plus.
What you get to do in this role:??
- Work as a business partner with account teams to develop pursuit strategies for engaging IT leadership at customers and partners
- Act as experts for our IT Solutions Portfolio, and expand solution presence within existing accounts while maintaining and growing your expertise in leading transformational technology concepts and methodologies
- Align ServiceNow capabilities with desired outcomes for IT transformation
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points and how ServiceNow solutions provide business outcomes that align to those initiatives
- Manage sales opportunities and business relationships from the office, with influential contacts within Commercial Accounts
- Meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives, constantly working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics such as Target Connections, ACV bookings and Renewal Rates
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting and opportunity status
- Understand, develop and build a franchise within your assigned territory in order to consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales goals, and create successful, happy customers
- Follow the sales process in order to win new ACV business in less than 90 days
- Facilitate resources necessary to further sales cycle such as Solution Consultants, Customer Service, Marketing etc.
- Effective Data Management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines and press
- Occasional travel for training and/or meetings may be required
To be successful in this role you should have:?
- 3+ years technology sales experience in enterprise software or consulting services, ideally to IT organizations
- Strong technical aptitude to understand the challenges a prospect is facing and translate those to business outcomes ServiceNow can deliver, and to communicate the value
- Experience in selling enterprise class solutions in person or remotely (webex/phone)
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress short but complex sales cycles
- Sales force automation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies a definite plus
- Presentation skills via web based tools will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Excellent relationship building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Persistent, dependable and accountable
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing and growing environment
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and positive attitude?will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.???
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, email@example.com?for assistance.?