Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full Time - Acute Rehab - Sign-on Bonus
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- US-CA-Los Angeles
- Experience (Years)
- Therapy - Occupational Therapist
- Street Address
- 2070 Century Park East
- California Rehabilitation Institute
- Position Type
- Full Time Regular
California Rehabilitation Institute
**A Joint Venture with Cedars -Sinai, UCLA and Select Medical**
Occupational Therapist -Full Time
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures design of functional treatment programs allowing for effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, coworkers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational Therapist required.
- Minimum 2 years acute care or Inpatient Rehabilitation experience required.
- Certified BLS through the American Heart Association (AHA)
At our Rehabilitation Hospital, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of Full Time positions include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities