San Ysidro Health Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at San Ysidro Health Center
Full time - Regular
Assists in the coordination and execution of functions and activities of the Plant Support Department with emphasis on general construction.
- Framing, taping, drywall, painting, and general construction skills.
- Electrical and AC/Heating(Unique to Tech II only.)
- Performs duties directly related to general construction, plumbing, basic electricity and mechanical skills.
- Assist in the completion and coordination of all written work orders and verbal emergent work orders at all locations.
- Inspects and performs safety tests on electrical lighting, emergency generators, alarms systems, communication system, medical equipment and HVAC system.
- Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshops.
- Attends meetings as required and participates on committees as directed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Education or GED
- Preferred: Graduate from Associated Technical College
- Drivers license, car insurance.
- At least 10 years of experience in general construction field.
- Supervisory Experience: Experience leading a crew.
- High power tools and hand tools, variety of materials.
- Carpentry,basic electricity,framing, plumbing, drywall taping and painting.
- Knowledge of plant operations and equipment.
- Must have basic typing skills and knowledge of Microsoft office software.