Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Campus Tech Director
at SADDLEBACK CHURCH
We are one church in many locations. Saddleback is a place where you can meet new friends, discover your life’s purpose, and learn how to live a life that has a lasting impact.
The part-time role of Technical Director allows the members and guests of the San Diego campus to experience quality sound, video, and technical creativity during services.
- Operate and maintain all audio/video/lighting systems for weekend services
- Work closely with the Campus Pastor as well as the Worship Leader to better understand the needs for services
- Organize all campus staging and technical items
- Regularly meet with the Worship Leader and specific ministry leaders to brainstorm and strategize the best look/feel of weekend services and other ministry events
- Recruit, shepherd, and appreciate volunteers for multiple ministries and train them on how to best use the equipment.
- Join other staff in providing general body/life care each weekend (greet guests, work the patio, etc.)
Experience & Qualifications:
- Weekend hours are required
- 3+ years’ experience running large format sound consoles, preferably in a church setting
- Basic knowledge of lighting and video systems
- Ability to interact well with the Campus Pastor and Worship Leader to determine what is needed to turn their creative ideas into technical reality
- Must be organized and effective in communication with volunteers and other church staff
- An understanding of Saddleback Church and its values and culture is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
Questions? Contact Human Resources at HR@saddleback.com.