Saddle Creek Logistics Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Saddle Creek Logistics Services
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Warehouse associates are responsible for various job duties within the warehouse/distribution center. These duties include, but are not limited to; assembly of product, order picking, packing, RF scanning of product. Applicants must be able to work safely and productively within the warehouse environment and provide high quality service to our customers through safe, efficient, damage free, cost effective and accurate storage and handling.
- Performs warehouse functions including order picking, packing, and assembly of product
- Use of handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system compliance
- Assists in cycle counts, auditing and physical inventories
- Follows company procedures and policies to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Adhere to company safety policy and guidelines to ensure safe working conditions for self and others
- Works cooperatively with other warehouse associates
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean, neat and orderly fashion
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Experience working in a warehouse environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must maintain productivity and accuracy standards
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- May regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work in a non-temperature controlled warehouse (meaning the indoor temperature fluctuates through each season)
Every Journey Matters
Ever have a package land on your doorstep, and wonder how it got there? You probably didn’t consider the numerous people and hundreds of miles it took to get your product in your hands. At Saddle Creek, we drive the full supply chain to get that package to our client's customers quickly and cost effectively. Our nationwide footprint employs everyone from hourly warehouse workers, to truck drivers, to certified six sigma black-belt engineers. Join us in driving the omnichannel evolution.