Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technician - San Fernando
at RWC International
This is an hourly shop position, we are willing to pay up to top journeyman wages depending on experience. RWC Group is seeking a technician that specializes in Hino and Isuzu trucks.
RWC Group is part of the International Truck dealer network--the largest commercial truck dealer network in North America. Additionally, RWC sells Isuzu, Hino, Crane Carrier, Kalmar Ottawa and offers all makes and models of pre-owned, low mileage, medium-duty, heavy-duty sleepers and day cabs, severe service trucks and buses. They offer a full range of leasing options as well as competitive financing through their strong relationships with a broad spectrum of lending sources.
RWC Group offers a comprehensive array of services including: commercial truck repair, bus repair, diesel engine repair, commercial truck alignments and tire balancing, onsite flywheel reconditioning, roadside and emergency truck service and repair. They are certified to support International, Diamond Coach, Eaton Hybrid Power Systems, Allison Transmission, CAT & Cummins engines, and more.
- 3 years hands on experience as a technician in the trucking industry preferred
- knowledge in the repair & maintenance of diesel engines and powertrains
- Previous dealership experience preferred
- Strong verbal & documentation skills
- Strong character & work ethic
- Dependable, responsible Team Player with a positive attitude
- Own your own tools
- CDL Driver’s License preferred
The skills listed below are not required, however a premium rate will be paid to an applicant that is hired possessing these skills.
- Engine experience a plus
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Diagnostic skills/experience & attention to detail is a requirement
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Furnished Uniforms
Applicants will be required to submit an RWC employment application and submit to a background investigation (to include past employment and criminal history) and drug screening.
RWC Group is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.