Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Roadway Engineer/Project Manager
at Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
- # of Openings
- Job Level
We are currently seeking a Roadway Engineer/Project Manager to join our Los Angeles, CA office.
If you’re a roadway engineer interested in growing your skills and making your next big career move, then RS&H has a great opportunity for you. We are looking for an experienced roadway engineer to join RS&H’s engineering team in our LA office to help with our design contract for Los Angeles World Airport’s Landside Access Modernization Program (LAMP).
LAMP is a career-making opportunity.
With improvement projects totaling approximately $2.0 billion, LAMP is one of the nation’s premier public works initiatives drawing experts from LA and across the U.S. As Roadway Engineer, you will play a key role in the design of roadway, interchange, and utility projects with over $275 million in construction value and have the opportunity for:
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience with potentially exponential career growth opportunities.
- Increased exposure in the industry, a stand-out resume, and relationships with some of LA’s and the nation’s most respected talent that has come together for this project.
- Intimate knowledge of LA and its agencies within a metropolitan area that continues to have strong growth and one of the most robust transportation budgets in the nation.
- Bachelor's or Masters of Engineering degree in Civil Engineering or other professionally recognized equivalent disciplines from an accredited ABET university.
- 8+ years of experience performing and managing roadway design.
- California PE registration or ability to obtain within 6 months of starting.
- Previous project management and team leader experience are preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required for use in completing assignments.
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
Joining our Los Angeles office team means an opportunity to explore your potential and apply your diverse skills. You can do this in a collaborative and team-oriented environment among other driven professionals. Join RS&H to define and master challenges, advance professionally, and build strong and lasting relationships.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, RS&H will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.