Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Sales Representative
at RCN Corporation
Wave Broadband is currently searching for a Direct Sales Representative in our Concord, CA office. This position is responsible for promoting and selling Data, Video and Phone service throughout a specific region via door to door sales and/or event sales to residential and/or MDU (multiple dwelling unit) prospective customers.
The primary position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Meet bi-weekly sales/install quota requirements
- Track sales progress and document productivity on sales forms/ reports as provided by the company
- Ensure all required paperwork is legible, complete and submitted in a timely manner
- Seek opportunities with customers to enhance the company’s image. Maintain a neat appearance, show respect and respect the customer’s property
- Build relationships with property managers, creating Wave Broadband sponsored events, if applicable.
- Proficiency in interacting with customers in a polite, professional manner. Maintain an understanding and effectively communicate system prices, channels, services and packages to customers and potential customers
- Proficiency in the proper installation of Modems and Digital converters
- Understand and follow all company safety standards and practices, accident reporting procedures and applicable OSHA and National Electric Safety Code rules and regulations
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Preferred 6 months to 1 year of outside sales experience
- Preferred experience achieving and exceeding sales quota goals
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as determined by the Company
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent detail orientation and follow through skills
- Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours i.e. evenings and weekends
Is this the career opportunity you’ve been searching for? Yes? Then let us know about you – apply now!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Proficient in Microsoft products
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
WaveDivision Holdings (WDH) recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. WDH requires a drug test, background check, employment and education verification as conditions of employment. WDH is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.