Raley's and BelAir
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Property Management Accounting Associate (Financial Analyst I)
at Raley's and BelAir
- W Sacramento Corporate Office
- 500 West Capitol Ave
- Support Team
- Zip Code
Under minimum supervision, to prepare, reconcile and analyze financial information related to property management; to perform special studies and develop new processes and procedures; and to provide accurate information to management for review, analysis and decision making. This job classification requires knowledge of accounting/financial practices and procedures and the ability to accurately produce, analyze, and interpret a variety of financial documents and statements.
The typical week of this job classification consists of: maintaining records of rents payable and rents receivable, reviewing CAM reconciliations, preparing permits and license filings, maintaining the lease accounting database and communicating with property managers and consultants.
- *Performs account reconciliations/analyses and provides financial analysis and support.
- *Recommends, designs and implements ongoing improvements in accounting processes and procedures for assigned functional area.
- *Performs special projects and ad hoc analyses.
- *Monitors, troubleshoots and resolves problems related to accounting/financial processes under area of responsibility.
- *Analyzes financial reports. Researches variances and anomalies.
- *Assist in the budget process by developing spreadsheets and projections.
- May supervise, assign work, motivate and develop staff.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business plus 3 to 5 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education, experience or training required.
· Technical financial / accounting knowledge to conduct routine to complex analysis, prepare reports, monitor results and interpret information.
· Strong systems skills and personal computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
· Experience with SAP or ERP System
· Ability to import large volumes of data from various sources and convert file formats to usable Excel format. Knowledge of Vlookup and Pivot tables a plus.
· Ability to complete work in an accurate and timely manner.
· Ability to develop and present analysis and conclusions in a clear and concise format using charts and tables.
· Good presentation and communication skills.
· Ability to relate well to others and maintain effective working relationships.
· Detail oriented.
· Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- View computer monitor
- Bending and/or lifting boxes up to 30 pounds
Work is performed in a business office environment. Occasional travel to outside locations or meetings.
• No disciplinary action during the past 6 months.
• Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide endorsement upon request from HR.
• You must upload a resume and answer all application questions.