Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital Account Manager - San Fernando Valley, CA
at Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Hospital Account Manager for our San Fernando Valley, Ventura County, Kern County, Santa Barbara County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Clarita, CA territory.
The Hospital Account Manager is responsible for driving growth and account retention by identifying sales opportunities and managing service requirements for existing hospital accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive sales growth in existing hospital accounts through targeting new sales opportunities and identifying and closing potential leakage opportunities.
• Ensures customer retention by developing relationships with hospital personnel at multiple levels of the hospital including decision-makers and other key stakeholders.
• Participate with regional sales leaders in developing business plans and effective value propositions to increase volume and profitability in assigned hospital accounts.
• Educate hospital personnel on all processes and procedures including the test order process to ensure accurate and timely transactions.
• Implements fee increases or price changes; enforces contract compliance.
• Provide immediate support for less complex service issues; refer to appropriate resource (e.g.: Customer Solutions) for more complex issues and then follow-up on resolution.
• Maintain knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe) and new tests.
• Ensures compliance with company polices and government regulations.
Education Preferred: • Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or the Life Sciences
Work Experience: • Five (5) years of successful experience providing services to healthcare providers.
• Three (3) years of sales experience
Other: • Knowledge of reference laboratory business, esoteric tests and processes
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry, payors and regulations
• Track record of everyday excellence in client service delivery
• Valid driver’s license and ability to travel in regional market
Key Competencies • Customer Focused
• Action Oriented
• Results Driven
• Priority Setting
• Problem solving
• Time management
• Interpersonal savvy
Must have hospital sales experience.
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: 'Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights.'
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. Quest Diagnostics does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in completing an employment application please email [Click Here To Join] or call 262-439-1939 for assistance or an accommodation.
Quest Diagnostics offers the most extensive clinical testing network in the U.S., with laboratories in most major metropolitan areas, & in Mexico, the UK & India. The company also operates four esoteric laboratories, 40 outpatient AP laboratories, & 160 smaller, rapid-response laboratories.
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
What is a Talent Network?