Providence Health & Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Care Representative II - Playa Vista Specialty
at Providence Health & Services
- Minimum 2 years experience in medical office
- Proficient in P.C. software applications including, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate work.
- Ability to work effectively with many people at various levels of the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and appropriately prioritize.
- Ability to clearly communicate with internal and external customers, including, but not limited to, patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and visitors.
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality and privacy in accordance to hospital policy.
- 4 year college degree.
- Experience in using electronic health record (EHR).
- Expertise in CPT and ICD.9 coding.
About the hospital you will serve:
Providence Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, California, is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, home health services, affiliated services and educational facilities in the western United States. Founded in 1942, Providence Saint John's Health Center enjoys a reputation for clinical excellence across many disciplines.
The 266-bed health center has a medical staff of more than 900 physicians, 1,800 employees and a host of volunteers who share a commitment to providing quality care for all.
As expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.