Omnicom Health Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical & Scientific Associate
at Omnicom Health Group
- Job ID
- US-CA-Los Angeles
- Medical Communications - Medical & Scientific Services
- Healthcare Consultancy Group
Come join our Medical and Scientific Associate Team at HCG!
Under Healthcare Consultancy Group HCG we are a family of agencies that are always looking for great entry level talent into our Medical and Scientific teams in New York City; Iselin, NJ; Princeton, NJ; Stamford, CT; Cleveland, Oh; San Francisco, CA; and Los Angeles, CA.
Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG): A global group of scientifically rigorous healthcare communications agencies, including Chameleon Communications International, Choreo Market Access, Entwine, Health Science Communications, Hyphen Digital, ProEd Communications, and The Scienomics Group. HCG (www.hcg-int.com) is part of the Omnicom Group.
Health Science Communications (HSC): A Medical Communications agency in New York and New Jersey, that provides medical strategy and educational initiatives to pharmaceutical, biotech, and device companies. We do this with a blend of scientific integrity and cutting-edge communications tools.
Chameleon Communications International: A global Medical Communications agency specializing in the development and execution of scientific and marketing communications on behalf of its many clients in the pharmaceutical industry. Founded in 1997, Chameleon grew to be one of the largest independent companies of its type in the world with offices in London, Manchester and New York.
The Scienomics Group (TSG): A world-class Scientific Communications group based in Greenwich, Connecticut with offices in New York City, Iselin NJ, and San Francisco CA. We are a powerful team of professionals, committed to partnership and united by a shared purpose of helping our clients commercialize their breakthrough therapies.
ProEd Communications, Inc. is a fully integrated healthcare communications company with a team of highly dedicated professionals. We provide scientific and regulatory excellence to global life science clients. ProEd has offices in Beachwood, OH (Cleveland area), Princeton, NJ and New York City.
What will you be doing?
- Scientific writing, editing and data analysis to support pharmaceutical, biotech, and device clients. In this role, you will develop content, including formatting, referencing, and annotation of deliverables. In each project you will have the opportunity to manage budget and timelines, while preserving high quality and accuracy standards. As the key member of the scientific team, you will engage and collaborate with clients, create innovative deliverables and contribute to the overall team success.
- MD or PhD in biomedical sciences
- Experience with peer review of scientific/medical publications, developing scientific manuscripts and/or slide decks from study data
- Demonstrated experience of medical/scientific manuscript and slide deck development
- Proficient using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet research
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Effectively perform in a collaborative team structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package
- Paid annual vacation, holiday and sick time off
- Comprehensive health plans including medical, dental and vision
- Competitive 401(k) investment options
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Employee referral awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and mentoring opportunities through programs such as Omnicom University, led by international influencers and Harvard Business School professors
- Retail and entertainment discounts and benefits available
- A rewarding workplace and a fun team environment
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.