Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Travel Industry Sales Manager
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Los Angeles Hotel
From sunny beaches to world-class entertainment, the city of Los Angeles is a great place to live, work and play. The four-diamond Omni Los Angeles Hotel is located in downtown’s cultural district. The hotel is adjacent to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, MOCA and numerous other entertainment destinations.
Currently ranked #1 by Trip Advisor for Best Downtown Hotels in Los Angeles, the Omni Los Angeles strives to provide the highest quality product and customer service to each and every guest. Omni Hotels & Resorts believes in The Power of One, the practice of empowering every associate to do their best to ensure our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. This philosophy is the reason why the Omni Los Angeles has been so successful in customer satisfaction throughout the years. It is our mission to inspire and reward our associates, and we are committed to being the employer of choice in the hospitality industry. If you are a friendly, motivated individual, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Los Angeles Hotel may be your perfect match.
This Sales Management position is for an experienced Travel Industry Sales Manager to drive revenue to our hotel by providing full service account management.
- Proven track record in hotel Corporate and Travel Industry market segments (Corporate (ESP), Consortia, TMCs) with the ability to create and execute strategic sales plans.
- Research, develop and secure new and existing accounts, and maintain assigned accounts in the Corporate (ESP), Consortia and TMC segments to meet/exceed revenue, room night and ADR goals.
- Retain and grow existing accounts through competitive, market, and industry research, analyzing customer needs, and creative problem solving. Expert knowledge and understanding of HT360.
- Skilled and self directed sales negotiator responsible for maintaining an active schedule of telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections, client entertainment, and community and industry networking activities.
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills, comfortable with public speaking with ability to create and deliver creative and impactful power point sales presentations to potential customers, senior executives, and industry groups.
- Team player with ability to collaborate with experienced Global Sales Offices and across departments to identify business opportunities and recommend product and service enhancements, resulting in positive and lucrative long term relationships.
- Participate in daily business review meeting, training and other sales related meetings, tradeshows, and corporate conference calls as required.
- Responsible for maintaining sales files, and developing weekly and monthly sales reports in accordance with the company’s sales procedure standards, and preparing additional reports on account metrics and market conditions as requested.
- Minimum of 3 years previous hotel sales experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Experience with Delphi, HT360,and Nexus, preferred.