Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Specialist II
at Oasis Outsourcing
Overview: The Payroll Account Manager II achieve overall client satisfaction with Oasis products and services through intermediate payroll processing, support and management of client relationships leveraging partnership with other internal stakeholders.
- Processes payroll, including taxes, workers compensation, benefits and other deductions
- Assists the Quality Control Manager in overseeing their assigned team
- Conducts quality control audits
- Ensures client events are documented for enterprise visibility, real time status updates, and reporting
- Maintains a client base of payroll clients relevant to size and complexity associated with an experienced Payroll Account Manager
- Keeps abreast of the features and functionality of the payroll processing system and changes in wage and tax laws
- Assists with training and helping lower-level employees performing some of the same job tasks—checking work
- Confers with Senior Payroll Account Manager or Supervisor for interpretations; the most complex issues are escalated to the supervisor
- Mentors, educates, and trains Payroll Account Manager I on more complex payroll processing parameters, including Web, Excel/Time Clock Feeds, PTO's, General Ledger, Electronic On Boarding, Team Help-desk, other services as developed
- Proactively engages clients to ensure timely actions and that Oasis services are understood
- Obtains necessary information to communicate and mediate client issues; involves appropriate departments through the resolution process
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with clients, co-workers/stakeholders and cross-functional departments
- Minimum of 4 years multi state HR & payroll experience, customer service, and problem resolution required
- Prior staffing, retail, banking, or PEO experience preferred; previous experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) preferred
- FPC or CPP Certification preferred
- Proactive self-starter who can initiate meetings and build customer relationships
- Excellent time management skills; attention to detail, with a results oriented approach preferred
- Expert skills with complex payroll processing parameters, including Web, Excel/Time Clock Feeds, PTO's, General Ledger & FLSA Guidelines preferred
Originally formed in 1996 as a subsidiary of The Wackenhut Corporation, Oasis Outsourcing, is the nation's largest privately held Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) in the nation, providing Human Resources, Employee Benefits, Payroll and Risk Management services on an outsourced basis. With annual revenue close to $9 billion, Oasis Outsourcing is an industry leader. Serving more than 8,000 clients and 270,000 worksite employees throughout the United States, Oasis Outsourcing is a recognized expert in all facets of human resources management. Our principal investors are Stone Point Capital LLC, a private equity firm that manages the Trident Funds and Kelso & Company, a middle market private equity firm.
At Oasis, our greatest asset is truly our people. They represent both our most important responsibility and our greatest opportunity. We are a flexible and entrepreneurial organization offering our employees a competitive benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with employer contribution, short- and long-term disability plans, employee discounts and much, much more.
What makes Oasis the Employer of Choice?
- Eligible for Health Insurance & 401K Plans 1st of the month following date of hire!
- Competitive Paid Time-Off Benefit
- Quarterly Employee Recognition Programs
- Exceptional Growth Opportunities