Nth Generation Computing,inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Account Specialist Position at Nth Generation Computing, Inc.
at Nth Generation Computing,inc
- 25-Feb-2020 to 25-Apr-2020 (PST)
- Irvine, CA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Seeking a technical inside sales candidate to profitably represent and sell a select set of Nth services and partner offerings. This position is located at our corporate offices in Rancho Bernardo, in North County San Diego, and will be focused on developing net new small, mid-size and/or large enterprise clients, with the ultimate goal of expanding Nth's customer base and territories. The Inside Account Specialist position is paid a base hourly rate plus commissions, carries a quota based on gross profit of services sales, reports to the Director of Marketing, and will take direction from the Chief Technology Officer and the SVP of Sales from time to time. All essential duties are to be performed while always maintaining the Nth Corporate Culture (see Appendix "A"). As an Inside Account Specialist, this is a Non-Exempt (hourly) position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, include, but not limited to, the following:
Responsible for profitably representing and selling a select set of Nth services and partner offerings that can be fully delivered remotely.
- New professional services and product lines may be added or dropped at any time.
- Target accounts outside of Southern California, starting with Northern California.
- Other accounts may be assigned within SoCal that are not assigned to any other Nth seller.
- The target market may expand beyond California at a future date.
Focuses on developing small, mid-size and/or large enterprise accounts that can generate at least $25K or more GP, per account per year.
- Develops new business and regenerates interest from inactive client accounts, by means of cold-calling, emailing, and social media cadences.
- Pulls and scrubs leads lists from B2B data platforms, while setting appropriate filters and parameters, to develop targeted prospect lists.
- Maintains communications, along with an organized leads database and CRM, using the tools provided by Nth Generation. Leads may be generated by any of the following: list pulled from online databases, Nth Account Executives, marketing campaigns, partner manufacturers, and/or 3rd party campaigns.
- Provides pertinent notes within these databases, regarding client needs, budgets, and timelines.
- Provides monthly reports of call, email, and qualified lead stats, to both Nth and partner manufacturer's leadership as directed by the Director of Marketing.
Initial set of "remote offerings" to sell include:
- Nth Security Services:
- External Penetration Test
- External Vulnerability Assessment
- Internal Penetration Testing (NUC installation by the customer is required)
- Internal Vulnerability Assessment (NUC installation by the customer is required)
- CIS Gap Assessment (Complimentary & with Validation)
- Credentialed Web Application Assessment
- Documentation Review
- External Telephone Social Engineering
- DNA Assessment (Need to allow customer to install and run software- done in the past)
- Gap Assessment
- Data Risk Assessment (Varonis-powered, complimentary, can lead to Varonis software sales)
- Darktrace POV (complimentary, can lead to Darktrace sales)
- (For future consideration) Business Risk Assessment (Done via phone/web)
- (For future consideration) Business Impact Analysis & Continuity Plan (BIA/BCP)
- Other "remote offerings" for future consideration
- VMware-centric assessments
- Cloud Physics-based assessments that result in HPE server/storage/solution proposals... compare to AWS/Azure costs... provide the XaaS option via GreenLake
- Hyper-Converged demos (via video conferencing such as MS Teams)
Attends workshops, training, Nth hosted, and 3rd party events, as directed by management.
Flexible with demands on time and able to deal with frequent and last-minute scheduling changes.
As business and operational demands dictate, additional duties may be assigned and expected to be performed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an otherwise qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions.
Education and / or Experience
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience, whether inside/outbound or outside sales, with a track record of success (enterprise technology sales experience is a plus).
- Superior knowledge of accessing and using the Internet, MS Office suite, CRM systems, and social media, such as LinkedIn.
- Ability to cold-call and work as a liaison between the customer and the Account Manager(s).
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM systems.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent, assertive, courteous, diplomatic, and tactful communication skills are required, both written and oral, for interacting with Nth staff, partner manufacturers, prospects, and clients.
- The ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Excellent time management, calendaring, and follow up skills.
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge of a wide variety of technologies.
- Effectively use Nth internal contact and quoting system in FileMaker.
- Excellent client qualification and follow-up skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments and schedules as part of setting appointments.
- Ability to make appropriate job decisions following standard office policies and past precedents.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Able to remain flexible to constantly changing business demands.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Driver's License.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an otherwise qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions. Position requires manual dexterity to perform word processing and computer-related tasks. Able to see, hear and talk. Able to sit for extended periods of time. Able to lift 50 lbs. Position requires the ability to drive an automobile. Employee in this position must be able to perform general errands when necessary.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential function of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time, use hands constantly and bend or stoop to file. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an otherwise qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions.
General office setting. Noise and ambient light are appropriate and well within PELs.
- Has a positive "can do" attitude with clients and co-workers. Takes ownership of problems and thinks outside of the box, to find creative solutions, quickly resolve problems and help clients maintain a consistently high degree of uptime.
- Works quickly and efficiently to solve problems.
- Does not take unnecessary risks when performing tasks. Always operates in a professional and courteous manner. Always strives to be a model citizen and truly believes in the motto "The Customer is Always Right!"
- Always goes the extra mile to get the job done completely. Does not cut corners or put off documentation or paperwork and understands that teamwork and sharing knowledge is essential to both the company's and one's own personal success. Cheerfully assists others when asked, even if outside of the job description.
- Collaborates well with other employees and client staff. Speaks up when necessary to make sure that proper procedures are followed by all workers and ethical business practices are adhered to at all times.
- Projects a positive, friendly attitude, and does not complain to clients, vendors, partners and co-workers. Contributes to the morale of those around and does not put oneself or another's physical safety in jeopardy.
Nth Generation Computing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.