Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Administrator 4
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems has an opening for a Systems Administrator 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA.
The selected candidate will develop and implement software automation to deploy a dynamic platform. They will be responsible for troubleshooting the larger system as well, which will consist of OS configurations, network configurations, COTS, and GOTS. They will also be required to find areas of optimization and migration in relation to the opportunities available.
Northrop Grumman is looking for strong DevOps engineer to support this software engineering and software integration team.
Preferred candidate should have experience with VM infrastructure, ability to obtain Secret clearance, and knowledge of networking.
10 years of relevant exp with a Bachelors; 8 years with a masters. 14 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
• Must have a keen understanding of Linux (Red Hat)
• Must have a keen understanding of Windows Administration
• Must be able to get along in a team environment, but also be able to work independently.
• Must be familiar with Bash and Powershell.
• Must be familiar with Version Control / Source Control.
• Must be familiar with deployment automation and configuration management tools (ie: Ansible, Puppet) and continuous integration environments (i.e., Jenkins).
• Must be familiar with networking (ie: LDAP, DNS).
Must be familiar with the Atlassian tool suite (Confluence, JIRA, GIT).
Must be familiar with Artifactory and GIT-LFS
• Must have a strong work ethic.
• Must be able to occasionally support surge efforts which may require overtime, weekend work, and/or shiftwork.
• Must be willing to work on what needs to be done.
• Experience with Virtualization technology
• Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
• Knowledge of MDT is desired
Ability to create industry standard networking diagrams
• Certification from VMWare and Cisco is desired
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.