Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Analyst 2
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a talented Quality Analyst 2 to join our team in San Diego, CA.
The Quality Analyst 2 will develop and implement program quality metrics, programs yields, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses. Ensures that
performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards (AS9100). Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems. Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies. Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer representatives to ensure requirements are met. Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications. Coordinate collection, promulgation, and distribution of Quality Performance Dashboard metrics and data used by the company, program, and customer. Maintain and mange weekly defect report for the production facility.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience. 4 additional years of experience can be substituted for the degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to process and analyze data quickly to identify area for improvement opportunities.
- Experience working with electronic assembly and manufacturing.
- 1 year of experience working in Aerospace and Military manufacturing or quality.
- Proficiency using MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP and Solumina.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.