Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ops-Intel Integration Manager (Mgr Programs 3) Rocklin
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying
innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU…keep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a highly qualified, mission oriented individual to lead a team of cross-discipline professionals located in Rocklin, CA.
- The Operations-Intelligence Integration Manager is responsible for all USAF DCGS weapon system support operations as part of the Global Hawk enterprise's virtual crew concept.
- The Ops-Intel Integration Manager maintains the team's and the program's relationship with the various Distributed Common Ground Segment entities, and their related intelligence support units (such as AFNORTH's Alaska Mission
- As well as continued engagement and mission optimization efforts with the service and COCOMs, the Ops-Intel Integration Manager leads the operational efforts to identify tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination shortfalls, and develops/supports strategies and plans to rectify shortcomings.
- The scope of this position includes directing the activities of the team across the DCGS enterprise on a worldwide basis with current focus on DGS-2, DGS-3, DGS-4, DGS-5, DGS-X, the European Partners Integration Enterprise (EPIE), the Warrior Prep Centre (WPC), and the equivalent national intelligence bodies in Korea and Japan, including but not limited to the RoK Air Intelligence Wing (AIW) and Japan's Defense Intelligence Headquarters (DIH).
- The Operations-Intelligence Integration Manager is the program's lead for collaboration on cross-sector requirements, with focus on NGMS and their TCPED capabilities, as well as NGTS and the roles and responsibilities of their personnel deployed/placed overseas to support ISR operations.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university AND a minimum of 7 years of Project Management Experience
- Experience with US Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS)
- Active In Scope DoD Secret Clearance or higher
- Master's Degree
- Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Extensive high altitude ISR TCPED Experience
- Proven leadership skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/ AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.