Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Join the Northrop Grumman engineering services team where we support NIWC Pacific projects at the cutting edge of the latest and greatest DoD cyber missions. Our well qualified engineers will work on a collaborative government/contractor team at the government site bringing together the very best engineering teams to support the warfighter.
Our engineers design, develop, document, test and debug applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determine computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepare operating instructions; design and develop compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of applicable experience
- TS/SCI clearance required
- Cisco Certified Architect or similar commercial enterprise network architect certification
- Experience developing Concepts of Operations, Requirements, Basis of Design, and critical design documents and drawings
- Experience performing network engineering and architecting duties on projects that support at least 1,000 users either internationally or across CONUS
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing, building, and implementing information security within networks using DoD information security standards; network infrastructure life cycle management; and developing detailed end-to-end network performance assessments
- Demonstrated relevant experience proposing new networking technologies in support of LANs, WANs, and wireless networks for inclusion in future designs
- Demonstrated support of Network Operations Center and Security Operations Center functions such as continuous monitoring, operating, reporting, detection, investigation, and defending and maintaining the telecommunications, networks, and cyber security components
- Demonstrated experience developing detailed end-to-end network performance assessments
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise IT telecommunications and networks with emphasis in DoD capabilities
- Demonstrated experience in telecommunications and networks transformation and modernization planning to optimize and improve efficiency of services, and enhance network design
- Demonstrated experience with telecommunications and networks in Cloud environments, including hybrid cloud
- Experience with NIST SP 800 series information security management aligned to Enterprise telecommunications and networks
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.