Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manufacturing Technician 3 - 2nd Shift - Space Components
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Handling and managing fragile composite materials. Prep, lay-up and bonding of composite products.
- Experience with layup of uni-directional and weave pre-pregs
- May report status/progress and interface with other employees and departments.
- Tooling preparation and release application.
- Utilize measurement tools such as calipers, rulers, and tape measures for fabricating hardware.
- Assist in maintaining overall shop appearance and cleanliness.
- Execute to written instructions.
Associate's degree or 2 year Technical degree and 3 years' minimum experience in a manufacturing environment. A high school diploma and 5 years' of manufacturing experience may be considered in lieu of an Associate's degree or Technical degree.
US Citizenship required
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.