Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineer Systems Test
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
• Responsible for development and execution of software test cases to verify subsystem functional requirements.
• The ideal candidate is detail oriented, organized, and able to learn challenging concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Developing robust nominal & off-nominal software test cases centered on improving the user experience
• Work independently to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects at once.
• The candidate will also be expected to actively seek opportunities for process improvement.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, and collaborative team settings across all levels. As a senior member of the team, the candidate will also be expected to lead by example, mentor junior engineers, and teach best practices in software integration & verification.
• 2 years TC/STE experience with a Bachelors in STEM
• An active in-scope DoD Top Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain program access
• Experience with Windows/Linux operating systems & Virtual Machines (VMs)
• Expert level understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile development methodology
• Experience with IBM Rational tool suite (DOORS and ClearQuest)
• Experience with Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Git, Confluence)
• Experience using software test automation tools/frameworks
• Experience with Java, C , or Python
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.